September 14, 2013

Thelma & Louise

Thelma: You awake?
Louise: Guess you could call it that, my eyes are open.
Thelma: I'm awake too. I feel awake.
Louise: Good.
Thelma: I feel really awake. I don't recall ever feeling this awake. You know? Everything looks different now. You feel like that? You feel like you got something to live for now?
Louise: We'll be drinking margaritas by the sea, mamacita.
Thelma & Louise - Ridley Scott

A movie on the road for two beautiful women. Thelma & Louise (respectively Geena Davis and Susan Saradon) are ready to change their lives. Thelma is sick of her possessive husband, Louise was meant to be more than a simple waitress. They get on route 66 and forget about everything and everyone.
The two friends are finally free to express themselves in the most natural way...no need to think about the make up, nor clothes...no need to cook the dinner for your husband...there's no need to satisfy anyone.
Thelma and Louise are satisfying their needs...they are the ones who deserve happiness!

Sometimes I want to scream and just leave the whole world behind...but "common sense and social circumstances" are against me. Sooner or later I'll be on the road acting crazy, I know that! Next to me I will have my Louise...and she will be saying: "You've always been crazy, this is just the first chance you've had to express yourself."















Photo by: my daddy & myself
Wearing: H&M top; old mom's jeans that I turned into shorts
Shoes: Aldo
Bracelets: Dea Gioielli; hand made Egyptian bracelets
Rings: H&M; Stroili Oro
 Sunglasses: Burberry
Bag: Rampage

5 comments:

mellam said...

Adoro il film!!! e bellissima citazione e amo la quinta foto...
ma basta troppi complimenti..
<3
(sono mel ahah)

Sonia said...

Mel sei dolcissima!
Sono contenta ti piaccia la citazione...:)
il film รจ pazzesco! :)

Grazie dei complimenti...ti adoro <3

Anonymous said...

replica kipling bags replica gucci c8s01h0m38 replica bags online pakistan joy replica bags review official website y5j34z0l27 replica bags in bangkok replica nappy bags check my blog c1k91g4s58 replica bags thailand

lathoash said...

n8m98b0s26 y7s43e9z69 s4i64u1n58 n7q89k0u40 z8j11l3l03 d1j79c7w43

satheysl said...

o5y88u5e68 n4a84t4g24 e7t66p4i55 s7c14z1z73 i1w56w2z31 h5t08e3u19